Here’s a list of frequently asked questions. Feel free to contact us if you can’t find the answer your looking for.
- How long does a project take?
Projects can either be 7 (standard) or 4 days (quick).
- What categories of music can I choose from?
You can choose from 5 different catories: background, tone, reusable, specific, and open to ideas.
- Do I have to pick a favorite sample or can I just pick a winner?
If you’ve found what you’re looking for, you can just pick a winning sample and skip the time it takes to review your favorites.
- How do I provide feedback to musicians?
When you sign-in to your account, you’ll have a list of your projects. You can click on the chat button to talk to everyone at once in the Group Chat, or if a musician has uploaded a sample, you can chat with them in their private chat room.
- How long does it take to receive my files once the project is complete?
Once you’ve approved the finished sample, musicians will have 24 hours to polish their music and upload your files.
- What types of files do I receive?
You’ll get your video with the music attached, plus high-quality audio files. Make sure to chat with the winning musician to specify which audio format(s) you prefer.
- Do I own the music I receive?
Upon receiving your files, you have a synchronization and master license for the music for that video. The musician retains ownership and the copyrights. Learn more here